Who Am I
I’m a visual artist.
Currently my work and skills are translated into a broad range of media: installation, public art, designing theatre sets and costumes, creating artwork for commissions and exhibition.
As a process led artist its through the development of individual pieces and reflective critique that materials are selected, directing a fusion of light, textures and content, across a broad palette.
Originally I trained as a painter and still use drawing/painting skills in some parts of my work.
What do I do
- Individual commissions
- Public art commissions
- Community Involved Projects
Who do I work with?
- Organisations: arts and non arts based
- Charities & Community groups
- Education & health organisations
What are my skills?
- Consultant: guiding groups and organisations to develop projects
- Funding: advice for organisations I am developing projects with
- Management and delivery of multi art form projects
- Design community involved arts projects with groups who have or haven’t had experience in the arts.
- Develop bespoke workshop programmes
What else do you need to know?
- I am a C.I.P.D. qualified Trainer – www.cipd.co.uk
- I have extensive experience working with diverse groups of all ages
- Public Liability Insurance
- CRB checked
- To download a copy of my CV please Follow the link
A note from the artist
I would like to thank all the community members I have worked with: for contributing their skills and knowledge to these projects and for all the creativity, exploration and laughter we have shared.