Who I am and what I do
Who Am I
I’m a visual artist.
Currently my work and skills are translated into a broad range of media, such as public art, set design and photography.
Originally I trained as a painter; so I still use drawing/painting skills in some parts of my work.
I have extensive experience and a wide skill base which enables me to engage diverse communities and age groups in creative projects.
I have exhibited work here, in Germany and the USA – work can be purchased via the gallery page or by contacting the artist.
What do I do
- Exhibitions and Individual commissions
- Public art commissions
- Community Involved Projects
- Design – set design, costume design, festivals and parades
Who do I work with?
- Organisations: arts and non arts based
- Community groups
- Charities, community groups, education & health organisations
What are my skills?
- Consultant: guiding groups and organisations to develop projects
- Funding advice for groups/organisations I am developing projects with
- Design community involved arts projects with groups who have or haven’t had experience in the arts.
- Management and delivery of multi art form projects
- (Charities, community groups, education & health organisations)
What else do you need to know?
- I have extensive experience working with diverse groups of all ages, Public Liability Insurance and CRB check
- I am a C.I.P.D. qualified Trainer
A note from the artist
I would like to thank all the community members I have worked with: for contributing their skills and knowledge to these projects and for all the creativity, exploration and laughter we have shared.